Do you know that How to buy bitcoin in indiaThe Because I was pleased by many how to buy Bitcoin in Indian currency. So today I thought why not give you complete information about how to buy Bitcoin in India.
Bitcoin has expanded its reach in a very short time. When it first came into Visva’s market, it was the first Cryptocurrency. Its value was not so much. And due to this decentralized currency, people’s faith in it was not so much in the beginning. But with time, the faith of people started increasing in it and more and more people started joining it, due to which its price started to increase significantly. Today its price is around 13,88,159 INR.
From this you can guess how the price has increased in a very short time. This is because its transaction fees are very low. In the present times, people are investing more in Bitcoin instead of Share market and are also earning good profits.
You might not know this, but Bitcoin is legal in India. Now you can buy and sell Bitcoin in India, that too in Indian rupees. So today you guys in India How to buy bitcoin I will try to give full information about Then what is the delay? Let’s start.
What is bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a virtual currency and crptocurrency. Just like other currencies are Rupee, Dollar etc. Just like Bitcoin is also a digital currency. This is completely different from other currencies because we can neither see Bitcoin nor touch it like money. We can store Bitcoin only in the online wallet.
Invention of bitcoin Satoshi nakamoto has 2009 I did it and since then its popularity is increasing. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which means that there is no bank or authority or government to control it, that is, no one owns it.
Anyone can use Bitcoin just like we all use the internet and it does not have any owner, in the same way Bitcoin is also.
How much does bitcoin cost?
If we talk about the price of Bitcoin, then in today’s date, the price of 1 Bitcoin is around 13,88,159 INR (Indian Currency) or Rs.13,88,159 / -. It is not at all like that if you want to buy bitcoin, then you have to buy a whole bitcoin.
The thing to understand here is that the smallest unit of Bitcoin is Sathoshi and one Bitcoin = 10,00,00,000 is close to sathoshi.
Just like there is 1 rupee = 100 paise in Indian currency, similarly 10 crore sathoshi together is 1 bitcoin. Which also means that you can break 1 bitcoin up to 8 decimals. For example, you can buy or sell 0.0001 bitcoin.
Documents that need to be filled
If you want to buy Bitcoin, then you have to follow a prescribed procedure for it.
- You must have a Valid Id Proof. Such as Driving License, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan Card or Passport.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account in your name, which you will have to link to the website before purchasing and only then the transaction will be successful.
- You must have a PAN card.
- It is also necessary to have a Valid Email Id.
- When registering in the website, all the information is required to be given correctly and in strict form, otherwise your account will not be verified.
How to buy bitcoin – How to Buy Bitcoin in India
Now you must have guessed a lot about Bitcoin, what is it and why its fame is increasing day by day. You can buy bitcoin just like gold, in Indian currency. So let us know that there are websites from such cones in India from where we can buy Bitcoin very easily, that too in our own currency.
For your convenience, I have listed them according to their popularity so that you will be able to know about them. Here in these websites you can easily see their current price in real time also.
Now we will know about them in full details. So that you don’t have any problem in understanding about them.
Unocoin is a very friendly website that anyone can use. With this you can buy and sell bitcoin very easily. Unocoin has many such features that make it different from others.
1. Zero% fees – Unocoin does not charge customers any fee for accepting bitcoins as a payment method
2. Simple Intergration – You can integrate your business with Unocoin very easily.
3. 0% Volatility Risk – If there is some fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, then you can keep Bitcoin or even sell it immediately.
4. No Chargebacks – If you are using Unocoin then you do not have to pay any charge back.
5. OTC Trading (Over the counter)
6. Auto Sell Bitcoin
7. Netki – You can create your own Bitcoin address that anyone can read.
8. 2 step Authentication for greater security
How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by visiting Unocoin’s website.
Note : – If you want a Referral Code, then use “U124697” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.200 / -.
Zebpay is a very user friendly website from which you can easily buy bitcoin. Zebpay has access to many vendors so that it provides more convenience.
1. With the help of Bitcoin you can also fill the top up in your mobile and DTH.
2. You can buy voucher from Amazon, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip, which can save you up to 10%.
3. Fastest way you can buy Bitcoin.
4. It is also very secure.
5. The lowest price in the market.
6. You can also buy from mobile by using the app.
How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by going to Zebpay’s Android Application.
Note : – If you want the Referral Code, then use “REF77839482” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.100 / -.
Coinbox.org is a cloud-based mobile and desktop crypto currency storage and exchange app whose main focus is always on security, speed and convenience. At present, it is available in more than 187 countries around the world and there are about 750000+ active users in it.
Coinbox.org allows you to securely buy, sell, exchange, use and store any cryptocurrency and tokens without any restrictions and limitations.
1. Low Cost
2. Exchange trading fees are also quite useful in this.
3. Can trade multiple cryptocurrencies simultaneously.
4. Put cryptocurrency on your wallet and you can make passive income from it. Which is called stocking.
Coinbox.org made more than 5000 cryptocurrencies and tokens available to everyone interested in using digital assets by integrating all tokens of the ETH, BNB, TRX and EOS blockchains.
In this you can only earn a passive income by stopping the cryptocurrency in your wallet, the so-called stacking. Stacking is currently available for ALGO cryptocurrency with 6.12% APY.
Coinsecure is a Bitcoin exchange website unlike other websites. This is mainly good for those doing the trading as it gives a lot of information related to Trainding. Its user interface is not so much user friendly either.
1. There can be deposit and withdrawl of Automated Bitcoin.
2. It has Exchange Trading fees of 0.3%.
3. It is ISO 9001: 9008 certified and is also a member of NASSCOM.
4. This is the first Bitcoin Exchange in India with the feature of Rest Api.
5. It is very secure from the security point of view.
BTCxIndia is a very old website. It is a very easy interface that anyone can use. This is a website that offers the convenience of trading in rupee and bitcoin in real time. With this you can also buy bitcoin.
1. Low Cost
2. Free Transfers
3. Trading fees are also very low including taxes of around 1%.
4. Quick Withdrawals
5. You can also do a transaction for a very small amount
6. Highly Secure happens
If you want to buy Bitcoin through cash, then the best option for you will be to use LocalBitcoin. There are many options to buy bitcoin here, so that you can buy bitcoin according to your mind. Bitcoin may be priced a little higher than other websites here, but if you want to buy Bitcoin at any cost, then this is the right option for you.
One thing to note here is that any purchase you want to make in cash or cash, do it in public places only so that it will also maintain your security. Here you can sell Bitcoin for more than the market price, which is a profitable deal.
What did you learn today?
I sincerely hope that you How to buy bitcoin in india (How to Buy Bitcoin in India), and I hope you all have understood about how to buy Bitcoin in India.
I request all of you readers that you too should share this information in your neighborhood, relatives and friends, so that our awareness will be there and it will benefit everyone. I need your support so that I can convey more new information to you.
It has always been my endeavor that I always help my readers or readers from all sides, if you people have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me irresponsibly. I will definitely try to solve those Doubts.
How did you like this article how to buy bitcoin in India, tell us by writing a comment so that we too can get a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
“My country is changing and moving forward”
Let us also join you in this mission and contribute to change the country.