Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK is located in the EducationalEducation category The average rating on our website is out of stars. However, this app is rated 9.0 out of 10.0 stars according to different rating platforms. You can also respond to codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding Mod APK on our website so that our users can get a better idea of the application.
The Game was updated 1 Day Ago. If you would like to write a review, install this Game and rate it on our website. The download is as direct as our speed and we provide direct links to all available versions of codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK for free. Please note that we provide both basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds for codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK. You can also download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK and run it with the popular Android Emulators & Mobile Phones.
codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK MOD (Unlimited Money) Free Download for Android
Some Information About the Game codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding latest version (Unlimited Everything)
The application was released on 2021-04-21 and has been available on Apkglue ever since. The current version is Latest Version and since then it has been downloaded more than 1,000,000++ times from our platform. The app is available in English and 15 other languages with a full version that you will download. Download the APK and open it with your favorite file manager. Tap the file name to install. If the installation does not start, you need to enable unknown sources in your Android settings.
|Game Title :||codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding|
|playstore link :||PLAYSTORE|
|Last Updated :||1 Day Ago|
|Requirement :||Android 4.1+|
|App ID :||org.codespark.thefoos|
codeSpark Academy is the #1 at home learn to code program for kids 5-9! Our award-winning app has introduced over 30 million kids in 200+ countries to the ABCs of computer science.
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending “no words” interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the “Create” section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — “the ABCs of coding”— with no reading necessary – NPR
“[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it’s easy to experiment.” – Children’s Technology Review
“Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles” – Parents’ Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference – Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards – Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our “Create” area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is free for verified teachers, librarians, and non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our free teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
Kid coders can release their inner inventors coding their very own chain reaction machines – making problem-solving fun!
Professor Loonybubbles has brought her kookiest Codetraptions to Fooville, and a new command: TURN!
Over 30 new items:
…and more! So spin it, flip it, and turn it – it’s Codetraptions!
Need help? Contact [email protected] Love the update? Leave a review!